1) Prepare, review, and ensure accuracy of sales and margin information for the Thermal Technology and Global Service Network.
2) Prepare and maintain complex commission calculations and schedules in compliance with agreements for internal and external, domestic and international sales representatives, ensuring accurate and timely reporting and payments.
3) Employ compliant methods of calculating and reporting sales tax returns and related audits for approximately 30 state and local governing authorities. Provide feedback and guidance to internal and external parties on accounting and tax matters.
4) Oversee Capital Asset Request process, maintain detailed capital asset and depreciation reports and perform analysis utilizing FAS for both book and tax purposes. Ensure compliance with GAAP and tax regulations such as section 179.
5) Maintain detailed lease schedules and appropriate accounting classifications in compliance with GAAP. Inform company management and executives of critical time sensitive action items.
6) Administer Positive Pay Transmission and Exception Report Review process in conjunction with banking relationship.
1) Four year (BS) degree in Accounting.
2) 4-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
3) Strong analytical, personal computer and teamwork skills. Attention to detail.
4) Ability to work in a rapidly changing work environment, and manage multiple projects within deadlines.
5) Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6) Advanced skill level in MS Excel; ERP (Epicor/Vantage a plus); Experience working with MS Access.