Job ID # 12941
Position Title Staff Accountant
Location MN - Minneapolis
Functional Area Finance
Business Unit Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Employment Type Full Time Regular
Education Required G - Bachelor's Level Degree
Experience Required 1 - 3 years
At CWT we are hiring a Staff Accountant at our Minnetonka, MN office.
If hired for this role, you will be performing accounting transactions accurately through timely preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and research requiring the application of accounting principles and practices. You will work closely with other departments and divisions within the company.
Key responsibilities include:
• Understands and applies billing/revenue accounting processes and practices
• Prepares client invoices timely and according to client contracts.
• Responsible for providing accurate and timely journal entries including monthly accruals for assigned clients, balance sheet reconciliation, and P&L inquiry research
• Researches and resolves discrepancies and issues
• Works closely with Program Management team and answers questions related to assigned client invoices
• Assist with other department projects and initiatives as requested
We are looking for someone who:
• Has received a Bachelor’s Degree, Finance or Accounting
•Is proficient in Excel
• Can make decisions, is organized and has good communication skills
• Has basic understanding of accounting principles
• Has experience with: Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Reporting and Planning, Oracle 11i
Back to top