Performs routine, non-complex clerical functions such as obtaining, sorting, filing, retrieving, and delivering records, documents, forms, etc.
Facility: Hurley Medical Center
Department: Health & Fitness Center
Schedule: Part time
GENERAL SUMMARY: Performs routine, non-complex clerical functions such as obtaining, sorting, filing, retrieving, and delivering records, documents, forms, etc. Post information to establish or complete records. Answers telephones and receives visitors to the department. Participates in quality assessment and continuous quality improvement activities, complies with all appropriate safety and infection control standards, and performs all job duties and responsibilities in a courteous and customer-focused manner according to the Hurley Family Standards of Behavior.
MINIMUM ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
· Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic calculations.
· Ability to organize and maintain records, documents, forms, etc.
· Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
· Ability to communicate with employees, physicians, patients, and the public tactfully and courteously.