Job Title: Bellperson
Type of Position: On Call
Department: Front Services
Do you have a sincere, engaging smile that makes people feel immediately welcome? As Bellperson you will be part of a service-oriented team that opens the door to exciting yet comfortable urban adventures. Your compassionate attendance to guests’ needs will serve as an inspiration to teammates, helping them provide the kind of energized, comfortable atmosphere that separates us from the competition.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
• Provides exceptional, courteous, friendly service to guests and CoStars that differentiates us from the competition
• Contacts appropriate supervisor with guest related complaints or issues.
• Full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules and regulations, policies and procedures
• Assists CoStars within the Bell Stand Department as needed
• Promotes positive guest relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service
• Perform related duties as requested
• Delivery, storage and/or retrieval of guest items.
• Full knowledge of resort amenities.
• The ability to lead and work effectively with Co-Stars, guests, and management
• Skill in establishing maintaining effective working relationships
• Excellent Communication skills
• Working knowledge in all aspects of Bell Stand Department
• Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English
• Ability to perform basic math
• Ability to present self in a professional, pleasant, confident and well groomed manner
• Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Knowledge of pertinent laws and regulations impacting Bell Stand Department including Guest Safety and OSHA
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Ability to work flexible hours
Previous related experience preferred
High School diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education.