Hollywood, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. We offer complete film and digital solutions for production, post-production, major studio and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home entertainment, archiving and asset management. Deluxe operates facilities in major film, video and digital production markets around the world.
We have an opening for a TDL and Shipping Coordinator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
This position has dual role responsibilities with the primary focus being on TDL (Trusted Device List) database entry. In that capacity the employee will be responsible for updating information in a Deluxe proprietary database (Alchemy), as requested by the TDL Management team. The secondary role of this position is to act as a shipping/receiving agent for the 300 South Flower street complex.
Both of the positions require a high level of consistent correct information sharing, so a high regard for detail is a major requirement of this position. As the duties of the Shipping Coordinator may require a physical delivery by the employee a clean driving record and working vehicle will sometimes be called upon.
Job Specific Tasks:
TDL Coordinator Duties (this is not an all inclusive list)
- Database field data entry using a web based graphical user interface
- Phone calls and emails to Exhibitors, equipment manufacturers, equipment installers, etc.
- Excel based document modifications as necessary
Shipping/Receiving Duties (this is not an all inclusive list)
- Database entry for receipt of incoming materials (Xytech and FLICS)
- Contacting outside courier agents when so requested
- Internal departmental communications regarding incoming and outgoing product
- Minor delivery work – using either personal vehicle or company provided vehicle if available
- Minor facility maintenance when required and able
Systems and Applications:
- · Web Based application management – Windows Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.