Title: Inside Account Manager
Location: Irvine, CA
Position #: 129045
« Back to Job Listings
Nexus is passionate about our belief in the power of advanced technologies to help organizations Connect, Collaborate, and Create. We deliver complex end-to-end technology solutions based on five distinct yet complementary practices: collaboration, data center, borderless networks, business video, and managed services. Nexus partners with industry leaders Cisco, EMC, VMware, Microsoft, and NEC to provide our clients with customized, purpose-built converged technology solutions. A 20-time Cisco partner award winner, we recently also received our 12th consecutive Cisco Gold Star of Excellence for Customer Satisfaction, cementing our status as an industry leader. At Nexus, our people make the difference – we have an unwavering commitment to our customers, our partners, and most of all, our associates. Join our team.
The ideal candidate will provide sales support to the team. Sales focus will be comprised of the Nexus installation customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Ensures renewals of all outstanding maintenance contracts for appropriate regions (approximately $500K in opportunity)
• Initiates the upgrade of all manufacture discontinued or non supported products such as: older NEC, Octel, AVST, Centigram, Active Voice, ADC, Call Accounting, etc.
• Utilizes Salesforce.com CRM system to track all activities.
• Updates Zeacom and TFB maintenance.
• Responsible for warranty to maintenance conversions.
• Initiates Carrier Services sales.
• Solicits Cisco Smartnet orders.
• Drives MAC activity.
• Assists in processing of job packages
• Processes orders under $10K.
• Contacts Nexus installation customer base frequently, ensuring continued, positive business relationships
• Cultivates new business opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum one (1)-two (2)years experience working in a sales environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
• Excellent customer service skills required
The person is this role must demonstrate the following:
• The ability to appear for work on time;
• The ability to accept constructive criticism; and
• The ability to maintain and develop positive team cohesiveness
• The ability to understand and follow work rules and procedures.
High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
Nexus IS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug -Free Workplace.