· Shipping and Receiving Clerk – Sorting and delivery of all U.S.Mail and Overnight Deliveries. Includes a heavy end of day volume of domestic and international mail and overnight shipping. A great deal of hand pick-up and delivery.
· Switchboard/Reception Relief Person. MUST arrive each day in time to work reception desk AT 8:30am. Covers Receptionist breaks and lunch as well.
· Stocks and Services multiple Kitchens – A great deal of stocking of multiple kitchens. Cleans and straightens kitchens morning and night. Often requires heavy lifting.
· Minor clerical work as required. i.e.:Will train to code and process invoices for payment.
· Furniture Moving – As needs require. File cabinets, desks on occasion. Should be able to lift 50lbs.
· Miscellaneous repairs when required. May be called upon to make minor office furniture repairs, picture hanging, etc.
· Should be prepared to back-up support department manager with a multitude of unexpected
Operational problems; unexpected equipment failure, service interruptions by vendors, etc.