Technical Customer Account Representative - Naperville, IL
Position Title: Technical Customer Account Representative
Location: Naperville, IL
The Technical Customer Account Representative in the Third party group is the main point of communication between Nalco vendors and our field sales force and customers.
This individual's role is to partner with vendors to initiate and maintain conversations regarding our ability to meet customer delivery expectations on an order-by-order basis, and ensure that any changes to originally promised delivery dates are communicated to our sales force. This is a highly analytical position and requires good concentration, organization and independent thinking.
- Applies technical skills and line knowledge to complete assigned work within own work group/project team.
- Organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Asks questions and checks for understanding
- Is acquiring basic technical knowledge within own work group/project team
- Solves straightforward problems within own work group/project team
- Decisions impact own work
- May assist with training of new associates
- Participate on cross functional teams representing O.M.G.
- Demonstrates knowledge of multiple business processes and can process transactions in each
- Begin to work independently with minimal supervisor guidance
- Support After Hours program and/or overtime activities where needed
- Able to analyze data set related to own work
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
At least 3 years of SAP experience
- At least 3 years customer service experience
- Associates or bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience working in an inbound customer call center.
- Self-starter & ability to work autonomously.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- Analytical skills.
Be part of our culture where you can Create your Difference… in a Company that makes a Difference … Start anywhere. Go everywhere.
At Nalco, we are the world's largest sustainability services company focused on industrial water, energy and air applications; delivering significant environmental, social and economic performance benefits to our customers. We help our customers reduce energy, water and other natural resource consumption, enhance air quality, minimize environmental releases and improve productivity and end products while boosting the bottom line. To learn more about Nalco visit www.nalco.com
We're about safety. We're about sustainability. We're more than innovative solutions for water, energy and air. We earn customers for life and enhance the lives of our employees while protecting the planet.
Nalco is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth.
FOR USA ONLY:
Disclaimer: In developing this job description, care was taken to include all qualifications considered important to perform successfully in this position. However, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been expressed with the intention of meeting the reasonable accommodation process required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its amendments. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: US-IL-Naperville
Ad Code: N/A, J2W:LINA
Unposting Date: :
Nearest Major Market: Naperville
Nearest Secondary Market: Chicago
Job Segments: Air Quality, Call Center, Call Center Representative, Customer Service, Customer Service Representative, Energy, Engineering, ERP, Field Sales, Sales, Sales Rep, SAP, Sustainability, Technology