Willingness to work some Saturdays, and support evening and weekend travel promotions as needed.
Education: High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent certificate required. Two years of college preferred.
Experience: 2 years of Travel Agency experience or 3 – 5 years of Branch travel experience desired.
Knowledge / Skills / Competencies:
- Proven Sales ability
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills required
- Moderate analytical and time management skills required
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Advanced knowledge and training on computer systems used to fulfill member travel requests and travel agency accounting systems required
- General typing, Windows, Outlook, Word, and Internet/Intranet access skills required
Certificates / Special:
- Must complete certificates as required for Agents and Auto Club Computer Based Training courses as needed
- Must maintain systems knowledge for ticketing of airlines, cruises and rail
- Successful completion of Auto Club Training Program expected
Who We Are / What We Do
The Club is more than roadside assistance. We are there for our members when they need a vacation, insurance, car buying assistance, maps and TourBook® guides, skilled auto repair and maintenance, highway safety tips and so much more. Our 100+ year legacy of service means hundreds of career opportunities for you.
- Over 8 million members
- More than 9,000 employees
- Over 110 locations
The Best for Now and the Future
As an Auto Club employee, you will be part of a world-class team. Hourly and full-time positions at the Auto Club in Southern California offer a variety of benefits and compensation.
Depending on the position, employee benefits may include:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits plans and life insurance
- Holiday pay
- Employee Development and Training
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) eligibility and matching
- Pension plan