Requisition Number 12-0047
Post Date 5/17/2012
Title Office Coordinator
Description Keystone Retaining Walls, a subsidiary of Contech Engineered Solutions, is seeking an energetic, detail oriented Office Coordinator to support the Minneapolis office. The Office Coordinator is responsible for providing a high level of service to surpass internal and external customer expectations while working in a comprehensive team environment and provides exceptional customer service to incoming client/ customer calls. The Office Coordinator oversees office facility and daily administrative activities to ensure a safe, efficient and professional business environment as well as provides senior management administrative support.
• Provides front-office customer service to include greeting and assisting visitors and receiving/ directing incoming calls.
• Fulfill website requests for Keystone literature
• Fulfill requests and registrations for Keystone design programs
• Provide accounting support
• Collect and distribute AP invoices to approvers
• Catalog and distribute royalty reports
• Manages the administrative functions of office to include facility operations, coordination with subcontractors, security, and space planning.
• Prepares various correspondence and reports for senior management as needed.
• Assists with the preparation and distribution of confidential documents and information for all departments as needed.
• Maintains relationships with office maintenance vendors.
• Effectively utilizes technology and process to drive efficiency.
• Possesses thorough knowledge of all products, processes and policies to support and exceed customer requirements and expectations.
• Manages specific projects as assigned.
• Ensures company and product policies and procedures are followed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Coordinate with all necessary internal customers including, but not limited to, Sales, Marketing, Engineering.
• Follows process and procedures to produce repeatable, consistent and measureable outcomes.
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Associates Degree preferred.
• 5 years experience providing administrative and secretarial support
• Demonstrated success in a customer service and / or administrative role
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization providing courteous, timely and accurate information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Flexibility and willingness to learn new concepts, processes and product information.
• Excellent organizational skills. Dependable, reliable, energetic
• Ability to multi-task and utilize time efficiently
• Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost care
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision
• Ability to learn new tasks quickly
Local Candidates Only Please
Contech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer