Audio/Video: Camera Operator
Camera Assistant - NASCAR Media Group (Charlotte, NC)
NASCAR Media Group has an opening for Camera Assistant in our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Resolves problems presented by exposure control, subject and camera movement, changes in subject distance during filming, and related variables.
• Sets up and operate dollies, cranes, camera mounting heads, power zooms, and related motion picture, television broadcasting, or video recording equipment and accessories.
• Maintains or repairs equipment and accessories.
• Photographs action on motion picture or television sets and locations, using shoulder held camera, or photographs special effects.
• Gathers and obtains the necessary equipment needed for shoots.
• Acquires creative images that support the needs of the production and the company.
Qualifications include the following:
• One year certificate from college or technical school; or a minimum of one year related experience and/or training in broadcast, new media or journalism; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be well organized, have excellent communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
NASCAR Media Group is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered.